Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by "Bhatia Praveen, HCLT-Japan" <pr...@hcltech.co.jp> on 2005/05/18 06:29:31 UTC

Forrest Coocon eclipse?

Hello,
    Is there integration of Forrest with eclipse?

    I could find integration of cocoon with eclipse. Is there a way to get
Forrest invocation and documentation generated through this cocoon
integration?

     If so, kindly guide me on the same.

Regards
Praveen

Re: Forrest Coocon eclipse?

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Stefan Pauly wrote:
> Hello,
>
> you can find something in $FORREST_HOME/tools/eclipse/ . I think it is
> from Burrokeet [ http://www.burrokeet.org/ ] but I am not sure. I have
> never used it.

There is an Eclipse plugin for starting/stopping Forrest from within
eclipse in the Tools directory. This was donated by the Burrokeet
project which goes much further than the eclipse plugin here (it has a
manifest editor and is integrating things like CMS systems, blog tools
etc.).

Both are pretty early stage but they do work and their development is
closely tied together as I am a committer on both.

Ross

Re: Forrest Coocon eclipse?

Posted by Stefan Pauly <st...@fh-mainz.de>.
Hello,

you can find something in $FORREST_HOME/tools/eclipse/ . I think it is
from Burrokeet [ http://www.burrokeet.org/ ] but I am not sure. I have
never used it.

Best Regards
Stefan

Re: Forrest Coocon eclipse?

Posted by Juan Jose Pablos <ch...@apache.org>.
Bhatia Praveen, HCLT-Japan wrote:
> Hello,
>     Is there integration of Forrest with eclipse?
>
>     I could find integration of cocoon with eclipse. Is there a way to get
> Forrest invocation and documentation generated through this cocoon
> integration?
>
>      If so, kindly guide me on the same.

you need to use the develpment version for that. Check
$FORREST_HOME/tools/eclipse