Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Zhubin Salehi <zh...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/09 16:38:48 UTC

Session timeout too short?

Hi,

I’m using Wicket 1.4-RC6, Tomcat 6.0.20 and JDK 1.5.0_19. The
“session-timeout” timeout value in tomcat/conf/web.xml is 30, but I noticed
my pages timeout after about 10 minutes. If I don’t touch a page for 10
mints, next time I submit a form on that page I get a “Page Expired” error.

Any ideas what might be wrong?

Thanks,

Zhubin

Re: Session timeout too short?

Posted by James Carman <jc...@carmanconsulting.com>.
I've seen this behavior too.  My customers complain about their
sessions timing out too quickly.  I raised the setting, but we're
still seeing problems.  I'll try to add a listener, too.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.