Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by James Talbot 1 <jt...@cableone.net> on 2014/05/10 04:28:21 UTC

computer illiterate

In "Text Document" I share half the screen with options for enhancing my document.  I do not want to use them at this time.  I don't know what I did to "bring these up" and don't know how to get rid of them 1  Can you help?  Judy

Re: computer illiterate

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Fri, 9 May 2014 20:28:21 -0600
James Talbot 1 <jt...@cableone.net> wrote:

> In "Text Document" I share half the screen with options for enhancing my document.  I do not want to use them at this time.  I don't know what I did to "bring these up" and don't know how to get rid of them 1  Can you help?  Judy

/View /Sidebar will turn the sidebar on or off.

The mail server has been down, hence the  delay in replying.

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>