Posted to dev@deltacloud.apache.org by Linqing Lu <li...@redhat.com> on 2010/08/02 13:41:22 UTC

report about an issue of RHEVM driver

Hi mfojtik,

Here is a brief report about the problem we had discussed. Hope it can help.

The issue of deltacloud driver for RHEVM:
Running "ruby server.rb -p 3001" in command line, I can visit http://host:3001/api , and I can see "realms" info from rhevm. But for "images" and "instances", it returns "internal server error".
Correct info can be seen in console window, but the browser cannot get it.

After modified the file "core/server/views/instances/index.html.haml" as following:
-   = link_to instance.owner_id, images_url( instance.owner_id )
+   = link_to instance.owner_id, images_url
It works for the "instances" part then.
The same modification for "core/server/views/images/index.html.haml" also works.

Thanks a lot for your effort!

Regards,
Linqing Lu
lilu@redhat.com

Re: report about an issue of RHEVM driver

Posted by Michal Fojtik <mf...@redhat.com>.
On 02/08/10 07:41 -0400, Linqing Lu wrote:

Hi,

First, thanks for testing Deltacloud against RHEV-M! Great job.
I fixed issue below and pushed update to subversion. Feel free to
report any other issues with this driver.

  -- Michal

>Hi mfojtik,
>
>Here is a brief report about the problem we had discussed. Hope it can help.
>
>The issue of deltacloud driver for RHEVM:
>Running "ruby server.rb -p 3001" in command line, I can visit http://host:3001/api , and I can see "realms" info from rhevm. But for "images" and "instances", it returns "internal server error".
>Correct info can be seen in console window, but the browser cannot get it.
>
>After modified the file "core/server/views/instances/index.html.haml" as following:
>-   = link_to instance.owner_id, images_url( instance.owner_id )
>+   = link_to instance.owner_id, images_url
>It works for the "instances" part then.
>The same modification for "core/server/views/images/index.html.haml" also works.
>
>Thanks a lot for your effort!
>

>Regards,
>Linqing Lu
>lilu@redhat.com