Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by Michael Wu <mc...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/09 08:08:30 UTC

[CANCEL][VOTE] Release: Apache Eagle 0.4.0-incubating (Release Candidate 2)

Hi all,

Voting for the release of Apache Eagle 0.4.0-incubating (Release Candidate
2) has been cancelled because of having the following issues:
1. jar files exist in source.

Sorry for the inappropriate RC2, thank you to everyone who voted. I'll fix
the issue and create RC3 for voting in dev mail list.

Thanks.