Posted to dev@training.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2020/01/16 04:56:47 UTC

PPMC members and subscription to private list

Hi,

The following PPMC members are not subscribed to the private list:

Collin Rogowski
Frank Marmann
Jim Jagielski
Marcel Spitzer

It’s a requirement to do so, so please subscribe.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: PPMC members and subscription to private list

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> is it possible that that information is simply missing on my Whimsy page
> because I am no mentor/moderator?

It may be registered to mentors / ASF members I’m not sure. I had assumed it was all PPMC members, but that's obviously not correct.

Posted by Sönke Liebau <so...@opencore.com.INVALID>.
Hey,

is it possible that that information is simply missing on my Whimsy page
because I am no mentor/moderator? I searched for the sentence you pasted on
the link from your previous mail, but that is not to be found..
I've sent you a screenshot of-list of how the page looks for me..

Best,
Sönke

--
Sönke Liebau
Partner

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Sönke Liebau <so...@opencore.com.INVALID>.
Hi Justin,

I tried finding out subscriptions through Whimsy, but could only find total
number of subscribers to the list (and at currently 15 / 13 PPMC that
seemed not to be suitable for my purposes). And looking further I found
this entry [1] in the FAQ that made me think that it is intentional that I
cannot find subscribers, so I stopped looking :)

Best regards,
Sönke

[1] https://apache.org/dev/committers.html#list-subscribers

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Sönke Liebau <so...@opencore.com.INVALID>.
Hi Justin,

with Jim withdrawing from the PPMC I believe we are now at a 100%

Posted by Sönke Liebau <so...@opencore.com.INVALID>.
Hi Justin,

Posted by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org>.
Hi,