Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Simpson, Mike W" <mi...@pbs.proquest.com> on 2002/10/08 20:33:00 UTC

JspC/Jasper won't ignore include files?

I'm having problems with my pre-compilation script.  Basically, we have lots
of jsp files that are only used as included files inside others jsps.  I
have them all named .jspi instead of .jsp.  Jasper wants to compile them
when they're found, but they can't be compiled alone because they don't have
imports defined (and variables in some cases).  Maybe I'm missing something,
but is there any way to force some files to not be compiled?  Creating a
script to individually compile each of my 1000+ files isn't an attractive
option.

My script:
c:\catalina\bin\jspc.bat -uriroot c:\project\code\web -d c:\tmp\catalina_out
-l -s --compile -webapp c:\project\code\web

thanks!
Mike