Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Meshbah Uddin Ahmed <me...@yahoo.com> on 2005/02/23 19:50:44 UTC

spamassassin cant detect spam

Hi,

i m using Debian + Exim + MailScanner + ClamAV +
SpamAssassin. All r successfully installed

But spamassassin cant detect spam. I use required_hits
5 in mailscanner.conf.

For ur inf, i enable Auto Whitelist SpamAssassin =
yes.

when i tried to send any mail, score is 1 or 2. Not
goes to 5.

Pls help me.

Thanks
Meshbah

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

Re: spamassassin cant detect spam

Posted by Meshbah Uddin Ahmed <me...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

thanks for ur help. actually i want to setup a mail
server which is only for use outgoing mail.

so, i cant chk it from outside of network as it is
used for outgoing. so that i want to chk my
spamassassin. but failure.

i send a mail by using another email addr which
content gets from GTUBE. but score is only 1.08.
whereas for spam need to be 5 score.

how can i confirm my spamassassin is working. pls help
me.

thanks
Meshbah

http://mail.yahoo.com