Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Dilpreet Singh <di...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/21 09:54:02 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer] Assistance with Server Side Testing in Apache Fineract for In-App notifications

Hello all,

These are some questions along with their answers which can be helpful:

*Q. How to test this feature?*
*A.* Currently an event triggered notification is enabled which should send
a notification to the android app when a loan is successfully approved.
So, after making a client -> then a self service user, one should apply for
a loan either from here https://mobile.openmf.org/#/clients for their
respective client created or can apply from loan from the app itself. Then
approve that loan from the platform i.e. https://mobile.openmf.org/#/.

Approving the loan should send a notification to the user android app but
notifications don't get delivered as explained by Ed.

*Q. How to find the problem cause?*
*A.* You can approve a loan for this client:
https://mobile.openmf.org/#/viewclient/1 and log the values for this *res *
variable: https://github.com/apache/fineract/pull/421/files#diff-ddac4ffff7
6fe35a196366c822441ec2R114 which will help to know the cause.

Dilpreet

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Piyadassi,

The demo and demo3 tenants have the latest stable release on it. The mobile
tenant is our staging server and has the code that's being worked on for
next release on it.

You should be able to create a self-service user via the actual mobile
banking app for your client. But first you must ensure that on
mobile.openmf.org there is a client with your phone and email credentials.
You can then create the self-service user for that client when you open the
mobile banking app for the first time.

Ed

On Fri, Feb 16, 2018 at 1:49 AM, Piyadassi Shakya <shakyapiyadassi@gmail.com

Posted by Piyadassi Shakya <sh...@gmail.com>.