Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Joe Latty <jo...@tias.com.au> on 2003/10/01 05:35:48 UTC

Attempting to go with the flow

I am trying to implement javascript flow in cocoon.

When I add the node

<map:flow language="javascript">
  <map:script src="myJavascriptFile.js"/>
</map:flow>

before the <map:pipelines> node

I recieve the following error when calling the app.

org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: ScriptNode: Couldn't obtain a flow interpreter for javascript:

Is there some configuartion I have missed?

Joe

Re: Attempting to go with the flow

Posted by Joe Latty <jo...@tias.com.au>.
It was due to my cocoon.xconf. I did not have the flow-interpreters set up properly.

Joe