Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by "Chaganthi, Madhusudan R." <mv...@cdc.gov> on 2000/05/31 16:32:01 UTC

Archive !!

Hello All
Is there an archive of the discussions on this group?
It would save newbies like me from troubling you all for what maybe already
solved problems.
Thanks
Madhu

RE: Archive !!

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@m64.com>.
Step 1. Send an email to
ant-dev-index.1_2000@jakarta.apache.org

You will receive back a file with the subject and author of all ant messages
to date.

Step 2. Pick a range of messages you are interested in. For example messages
1 to 100. Then send an email to
ant-dev-get.1_100@jakarta.apache.org

You will receive back a message with each original message included as an
attachment.

Its not particularly elegant but it works.

Cheers
Conor