Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2015/02/23 20:59:51 UTC

Release blueprint-nosgi....

I’m planning to do a release of blueprint-noosgi tomorrow.   It contains some fixes and enhancements that will allow it to be more usable for some unit tests I’ve written for Geronimo-xbean.

Any additions/objections/etc… please let me know ASAP!

Thanks!

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: Release blueprint-nosgi....

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi All

I've just applied this change (r1662008 and r1662008 - forgot SVN does
not pick up the sibling module changes :-)) - hope everyone is OK with it.

Sergey

Re: Release blueprint-nosgi....

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.

Re: Release blueprint-nosgi....