Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by rhastakid <rc...@rivereo.com> on 2007/05/29 11:46:06 UTC

java.sql.SQLException : Column 'xxxxx' not found

Hi people.  I'm new to Ibatis.  we're using Ibatis without the use of Spring.
so we have a query with inner joins, and we have a parametermap to fill in
all the variables there.  in the logs we're getting the error of a certain
column is not found.  The way the query is created, we use a name like
result_<variablename> as one of the fields in the select statement.  where
variablename is variable that is passed with the parameter map.  The weird
thing is, the name that it is saying that is not found is not really part of
the parameters passed to it.  It is an "old" data that was used before and
is not removed from the database(and not passed as a parameter).  Any
thoughts on this?  we left the application for some time, and then tried
accessing it again, the error was suddenly gone.  Though we know we have to
fix this problem as it still lingers somewhere.

We just can't find where the problem is.

Thanks.

Re: java.sql.SQLException : Column 'xxxxx' not found

Posted by rhastakid <rc...@rivereo.com>.
hi nmaves, your guess was right.  It fixed my problem. :)

thanks!!!

Posted by Santhi Peyathevar/NYLIC <sa...@newyorklife.com>.
-  Run your SQL on Toad / SQL Plus or anything similar and make sure it
runs first.
- Check if you get the "unexpected" column.
Santhi

"Nathan Maves" <na...@gmail.com>
05/29/2007 05:12 PM
Please respond to