Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by lorking <lo...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/29 09:27:39 UTC

anybody encount this problem?

I'm the first time using cxf.When I use it as a client,I found this
Exception:
Exception in thread "Timer-0"
javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder$ConfigurationError:
 Provider org.apache.axis2.jaxws.spi.Provider not found
        at javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder$2.run(FactoryFinder.java:135)
        at
javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder.doPrivileged(FactoryFinder.java:264)
        at
javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder.newInstance(FactoryFinder.java:122)
        at javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder.access$200(FactoryFinder.java:42)
        at javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder$3.run(FactoryFinder.java:255)
        at
javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder.doPrivileged(FactoryFinder.java:264)
        at javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder.find(FactoryFinder.java:165)
        at javax.xml.ws.spi.Provider.provider(Provider.java:39)
        at javax.xml.ws.Service.<init>(Service.java:36)
        at
cn.com.chinatelecom.wsdl.ctcc.sms.send.v2_1.service.SendSmsService.(SendSmsService.java:49)
I am so confused,how the CXF has a relationship with axis2?I am using
jdk5,cxf-2.1.3.

Re: anybody encount this problem?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

This is caused by the geronimo-jaxws_2.1_spec-1.0.jar being found on the
classpath, but the cxf jar not being found.   Specifically, it's looking for
the META-INF/services/javax.xml.ws.spi.Provider file on the classpath.
Double check to make sure that can be found properly.

If you are using maven, make sure you have the cxf-rt-frontend-jaxws
dependency.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: anybody encount this problem?

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
CXF shares some of Axis' internal libraries.

I'm not sure about your particular problem--maybe my SOAP client tutorial
can help with the library issues:
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/date/20090101

By the way, (guessing from your "cn.com.chinatelecom" package name), we have
a busy CXF-zh user's list you might also want to try:
http://groups.google.com/group/cxf-zh?pli=1

HTH,
Glen

Posted by Sean O'Callaghan <SE...@progress.com>.
Hi,

Can you provide more detail about your client?
Is your client able to contact a simple CXF server?
A number of samples illustrating different types of CXF clients are vailabale in the CXF_INSTALL/samples directory.

Regards,

Seán.