Posted to jcs-users@jakarta.apache.org by "Nguyen, Thod" <TN...@corp.untd.com> on 2003/10/22 00:47:10 UTC

Caching configurations definition

is there a link somewhere that can explain what these jcs configuration
directives (I guess I could look at the source code!!!)?

jcs.region.testCache.elementattributes.IsEternal=false
jcs.region.testCache.elementattributes.MaxLifeSeconds=43200
jcs.region.testCache.elementattributes.IdleTime=43200

jcs.region.testCache.cacheattributes.UseMemoryShrinker=true
 jcs.region.testCache.cacheattributes.ShrinkerIntervalSeconds=60
jcs.region.callerid.cacheattributes.MaxMemoryIdleTimeSeconds=3600

Thanks
T.N.

.