Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <sc...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/08 12:46:58 UTC

Attempted to process incomplete pipeline

Hi all,

I have taken on a project which is developed with lenya and I can see
heaps of: "Attempted to process incomplete pipeline" in the logs.

I found some thread in cocoon mailing list but there never had been
mentioned a solution. Basically the problems occurred when redirect
happens.

In the project I can as well track down the bug when I call a usecase
and this usecase redirects to another.

For example there is a login form and when the user auth was successful
they do a redirect to a url in lenya.

We use something like the following in our use case (extends
DocumentUsecase) after we have added some objects to the session:
Document sourceDoc = getSourceDocument();
String urlHome = "/" + sourceDoc.getPublication() + "/"
                + sourceDoc.getArea() + "/" + area;
setDefaultTargetURL(urlHome);

Has anybody seen this issue before and knows how to fix it?

Any hints welcome.

salu2

Re: Attempted to process incomplete pipeline

Posted by Frank Hamilton <ii...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Thor,

Yes, I saw this problem some time ago...
Appear this problem always that you use setDefaultTargetURL() in doExecute()
method?
If you use modules like contactform that use setDefaultTargetURL() too, the
error appear.
Maybe the problem is the url string that it's not well format.

HTH.

Salud.

Re: Attempted to process incomplete pipeline

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 2010-06-08 at 12:46 +0200, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have taken on a project which is developed with lenya and I can see
> heaps of: "Attempted to process incomplete pipeline" in the logs.
>
> I found some thread in cocoon mailing list but there never had been
> mentioned a solution. Basically the problems occurred when redirect
> happens.
>
> In the project I can as well track down the bug when I call a usecase
> and this usecase redirects to another.
>
> For example there is a login form and when the user auth was successful
> they do a redirect to a url in lenya.
>
> We use something like the following in our use case (extends
> DocumentUsecase) after we have added some objects to the session:
> Document sourceDoc = getSourceDocument();
> String urlHome = "/" + sourceDoc.getPublication() + "/"
>                 + sourceDoc.getArea() + "/" + area;
> setDefaultTargetURL(urlHome);
>
> Has anybody seen this issue before and knows how to fix it?

The error happens in the following match:
<!-- {1:rendertype}/{2:pub}/{3:area}/{4:path} -->
<map:match pattern="document-content/*/*/*/**">
  <map:act type="language-exists">
    <map:generate src="{resource-type:format-xhtml}?rendertype={../1}"/>
    <map:serialize type="xml"/>
  </map:act>
</map:match>

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
Nobody has seen this problem in the logs?

salu2