Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2021/04/16 05:50:48 UTC

[CANCEL][VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.15 release (take #2)

Hi everyone,

Due to AMQ-8226, I cancel this vote. We already have a very easy fix for AMQ-8226, so I will submit take #3 soon.

Sorry about that,

Regards
JB

Re: [CANCEL][VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.15 release (take #2)

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Chris,

I’m working on AMQ-8220 (it’s an easy fix to support JDK 16+ with ActiveMQ 5.16.2), so I will follow the original plan:

- 5.15.15 first as it’s ready and we already had two attempts
- 5.16.2 just after once I fixed AMQ-8220 and tested

Regards
JB

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by JB Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Ah ok. Let’s do it both then ;)

I will tackle that. No problem to have both votes going.

Regards
JB

Posted by "Tetreault, Lucas" <te...@amazon.com.INVALID>.
Hey folks,

My team (Amazon MQ) has been running our tests against the 5.15.15 release candidates and preparing to launch it for our customers soon after it is approved by the community. We would prefer 5.15.15 being released first if at all possible since it seems like it is ready to go after the latest fix Charlie submitted.

Thanks,

Lucas Tétreault
Software Development Manager, Amazon MQ
email: tetlucas@amazon.com<ma...@amazon.com>
phone: (778) 222-7107
[signature_52078066][signature_1428542676]

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.
JB,