Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Apache Pulsar Slack <ap...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/15 09:11:02 UTC

Slack digest for #dev - 2019-01-15

2019-01-15 00:35:45 UTC - Vardhman: @Vardhman has joined the channel
----
2019-01-15 00:43:41 UTC - Vardhman: Hi I am trying to use the pulsar/pulsar-client-cpp for a project written in C. I have a CMakeList.txt file that has a `add_subdirectory(pulsar/pulsar-client-cpp)` to compile the pulsar-client-cpp using its CMakeList.txt file. However, when I call make (after cmake .) in my project it gives me an error `pulsar/pulsar-client-cpp/lib/MessageRouterBase.h:25:41: fatal error: pulsar/MessageRoutingPolicy.h: No such file or directory`. I think when it tries to compile files that have `#include &lt;pulsar/someheader.h&gt;`  imports, it fails since it does not know where `pulsar/...` is. Can someone help me with what needs to be modified in the CMakeList.txt files to fix this issue? Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks!
----
2019-01-15 02:11:28 UTC - Matteo Merli: @Vardhman You can use an RPM/Deb package directly instead of compiling the C++ lib from source
----