Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/17 08:02:00 UTC

remove trace in Task?

This code:

	if (log.isTraceEnabled())
	{
		log.trace("Run the job: " + code.toString());
	}

in Task looks completely unnecessary to me. Left-over of some debugging?

Is anyone against removing it?

Eelco

Re: remove trace in Task?

Posted by rajeev_yadav <ra...@dell.com>.
I have added slf4j-log4j 1.5.2 version and I am stillinig getting this error.
Any suggestions which version is required to resolve this error.

Re: remove trace in Task?

Posted by Gerolf Seitz <ge...@gmail.com>.

> at runtime you use a wrong version of slf4j if you get that error

the quickstart archetype still uses version 1.0.1 for slf4j-log4j whereas
1.4.2 should be used.

  gerolf

Re: remove trace in Task?

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.