Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/30 20:26:54 UTC

maven-faces-plugin: merge with the branch with the myfaces adaptations complete

Hi,

Just to inform you that I have merged the branch with the myfaces code
generation with the current 1.2 branch for the plugin [1]. Trinidad
and MyFaces 1.2 seems to be building fine so far using the plugin,

Cheers!

Bruno

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/adffaces/branches/faces-1_2-061113/plugins/maven-faces-plugin

Re: maven-faces-plugin: merge with the branch with the myfaces adaptations complete

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
Thanks so much!

-- Adam