Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Kuriata, Andrzej" <an...@intel.com> on 2017/06/20 13:58:41 UTC

Looking for a Champion for Snap

Hey everyone,

I'm one of the committers to Snap (1), a telemetry framework focused on cloud infrastructure and maintained primarily by a small product team inside Intel. Community contribution has grown to the point that we are committed to have Snap independent from our team. Finding a home in the Apache Software Foundation would be honor for its maintainers and, from what I can see, can complement other cloud-focused projects in the org.
We would love to identify any interested champions who might help us scope this process to allow this project to flourish. Please email me if you have any advice for us to succeed in this process, especially if you're interested in sponsoring us.

Many thanks,
Andrzej Kuriata

(1) https://github.com/intelsdi-x/snap

Intel Technology Poland sp. z o.o.
ul. Slowackiego 173 | 80-298 Gdansk | Sad Rejonowy Gdansk Polnoc | VII Wydzial Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sadowego - KRS 101882 | NIP 957-07-52-316 | Kapital zakladowy 200.000 PLN.

Ta wiadomosc wraz z zalacznikami jest przeznaczona dla okreslonego adresata i moze zawierac informacje poufne. W razie przypadkowego otrzymania tej wiadomosci, prosimy o powiadomienie nadawcy oraz trwale jej usuniecie; jakiekolwiek
przegladanie lub rozpowszechnianie jest zabronione.
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies; any review or distribution by
others is strictly prohibited.