Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Cornel Antohi <ca...@kepler-rominfo.com> on 2006/07/03 15:00:21 UTC

commitRequired=true

Hi,

As I understood for WAS configuration we shold use "commitRequired=true". Could you please tell me how much overhead is added by this config?

Thank you,
Cornel

Re: commitRequired=true

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.
It forces iBATIS to commit the transaction - even if there have only been
selects.  But, in WAS this is far less overhead than the exceptions that WAS
will throw for every transaction if you don't set this.

Jeff Butler