Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Indra Yana <ya...@lycos.com> on 2002/05/20 11:17:45 UTC

JSPLink? (urgent)

I've made a JSP portlet that contain a button and href... but i still confused, how to make a reference to it self, so when i click the button or href, it refresh only the portlet (portlet control), not the whole page...

I've also seen the HelloVelocity example, how to write it for JSP, I mean the HelloAction.. can i used it for JSP ?

Actually i want to make a web mail client, how ? is there any example using portlet for web mail client ?

Please somebody help me.. I need it ASAP.

regards,
Ikki

Re: JSPLink? (urgent)

Posted by touchmyheart <to...@eastday.com>.
> I've made a JSP portlet that contain a button and href... but i still
confused, how to make a reference to it self, so >when i click the button or
href, it refresh only the portlet (portlet control), not the whole page...

  must refresh the whole page!except the porlet is presented in full
screen:)

> I've also seen the HelloVelocity example, how to write it for JSP, I mean
the HelloAction.. can i used it for JSP ?

   study JspPortlet.java,write a action extends Action.java,all the thing is
same with VelocityPortlet.java,you can search
the maillist to find some useful thing.

> Actually i want to make a web mail client, how ? is there any example
using portlet for web mail client ?
   There is a Mail Portlet in  IBM WebSphere Portlet Server ,support all
kinds of Mail Server, such as MS Exchange
Lotus Notes,seems to be downloaded freely

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>