Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Stefan Arentz <st...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/04 10:20:23 UTC

Re: Re: Newbie Question about repository access protocols

Aaron, did you ever find a solution for this? I'm trying to do the
same .. I would like to access an internal repository through one of
these:

 * https with basic auth on it
 * https with a client side certificate
 * ssh/scp with public key auth

None seem to be supported by Maven at the moment?

 S.