Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Jay Kreps <ja...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/30 04:34:19 UTC

perf tools

Guys,

We seem to be a little confused about where we are keeping our performance
tools. For example,
  core/src/test/other
  core/src/main/scala/kafka/tools
  perf/

Can we consolidate these? Neha, you added stuff under tools why the new
directory? Fatih added stuff under perf. How are these different?

-Jay

Re: perf tools

Posted by Jay Kreps <ja...@gmail.com>.
Also, we seem to have duplicated virtually all the code in
ProducerPerformance.scala for the sync and async case. Is this necessary?

-Jay