Posted to xmlbeans-user@xml.apache.org by Kevin Krouse <kk...@bea.com> on 2004/05/06 19:37:43 UTC

xmlbeans articles on dev2dev

Hi everyone,

I thought I'd point out some new articles on dev2dev and a post on the serverside:

http://dev2dev.bea.com/technologies/xmlbeans/articles/hanson_xmlbeans_ws.jsp
"Steve Hanson shows how to create and use XMLBeans in a Web service client and then leverages their capabilities in an actual client for the Google Web service."

http://dev2dev.bea.com/technologies/xmlbeans/articles/XMLBeans_raj.jsp
"Raj Alagumalai and Raju Subramanian discuss how XMLBeans handles some schema types, how it provides access to the entire XML infoset, and how it provides access to the schema object model."

http://dev2dev.bea.com/technologies/xmlbeans/articles/xmlbeans_andrei.jsp
"Cezar Cristian Andrei presents how XML documents can be manipulated in Java applications in a strongly typed fashion."

http://dev2dev.bea.com/technologies/xmlbeans/articles/ryan_xml.jsp
"Scott Ryan looks at two of the more popular frameworks used to turn XML input into Java objects and Java objects into XML."

http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=25733

--k