Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by James Peach <jp...@apache.org> on 2013/02/12 06:36:14 UTC

Traffic Server hackathon at ApacheCon in Portland

Hi all,

On Monday Feb 25th, we will be holding a Traffic Server hackathon at part of the ApacheCon 2013 hackathon, http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/HackathonNA13. Generally, we will focus on discussing the Traffic Server roadmap, along with some bug bashing and documentation. I think that this will be the largest gathering of ATS committers in history (!), so if you are in the area, drop in to say hi.

cheers,
James