Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by "songbinghua@iie.ac.cn" <so...@iie.ac.cn> on 2021/11/16 11:34:41 UTC

The proposal fo IoTDB as the state backend of Flink

Hi all,

 As we know,  the rocksDB is one state backend of Flink and have many drawbacks,  Can we develop a IoTDBStateBackend for Flink ?

宋秉华

songbinghua@iie.ac.cn

Re: The proposal fo IoTDB as the state backend of Flink

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
What the drawbacks are? It will help us to evaluate that  whether
IoTDB can solve the drawbacks?
Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University