Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by ga...@aero.bombardier.com on 2012/04/12 10:03:44 UTC

Gary Bell is on Holiday

I will be out of the office starting  06/04/2012 and will not return until
16/04/2012.

Limited CSeries release support is available during the Easter closure. If
you need support on any of the following topics then please contact Justin
Rotundo at the address shown:

CITRIX errors / problems getting a Catia session via Citrix
licence issues
Doc desyncs in Enovia
Enovia data transfer issues
Q-checker/attribute checker issues
BM query resolution

All other queries should be reported to me via email as normal and we will
address them upon our return.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Justin's contact details are:

Justin Rotondo
CAD/PLM Consultant
Bombardier Aerospace - 105 ML - D19-18-02
BA Montreal: 514-855-5001 x 60731
Justin.rotondo@aero.bombardier.com
Release Process Support team -  105 ML - C8-78