Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Pedro Albuquerque <pa...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/18 21:40:44 UTC

Pootle access

Hi,

As stated before, I'm having trouble accessing Pootle.
After several attempts, I tried to reset the password. This
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/2fpb5qcs5ga9ggf/reset_password.png?dl=0> is
the answer I get.
Can someone help me, please? Should I create an issue with this, or is
some maintenance going on?

Regards,
Pedro.

Re: Pootle access

Posted by Pedro Albuquerque <pa...@gmail.com>.
Just logged in. Everything seems fine now. Thank you Infra and all.

Regards,
Pedro.

Re: Pootle access

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.

Re: Pootle access

Posted by Pedro Albuquerque <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

> Unfortunately login does not work for me either! I tried both
> Wednesday and now, and in both cases (after entering the correct
> password) Pootle gave me a 500 error. I guess this has to be checked
> with Infra. I'll keep you posted. Do you get a 500 error too? The
> so-called "sad feather" (a banner with a huge "Service Unavailable"
> sign) appears.

This <https://www.dropbox.com/s/g0039a55io1hygx/FFLG.png?dl=0> is the
message I get. Nothing else.

Regards,
Pedro.

Re: Pootle access

Posted by Ariel Constenla-Haile <ar...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 11:58:58PM +0100, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> >Everything is fine in all sites except for Pootle.
> >I can't even reset the password. I get a message saying
> >'The user account associated with this e-mail address cannot reset the
> >password.'
> >Andrea, could you please check what is wrong? I don't know what else to
> >do. Thank you in advance.
>
> Unfortunately login does not work for me either! I tried both Wednesday and
> now, and in both cases (after entering the correct password) Pootle gave me
> a 500 error.

I can confirm this error, tested since Pedro posted his screenshots from
Dropboxi. As the message says "The Apache Infrastructure Team has been
notified about the situation." I didn't take any action two days ago.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

Re: Pootle access

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 19/02/2015 Pedro Albuquerque wrote:
> Everything is fine in all sites except for Pootle.
> I can't even reset the password. I get a message saying
> 'The user account associated with this e-mail address cannot reset the
> password.'
> Andrea, could you please check what is wrong? I don't know what else to
> do. Thank you in advance.

Unfortunately login does not work for me either! I tried both Wednesday
and now, and in both cases (after entering the correct password) Pootle
gave me a 500 error. I guess this has to be checked with Infra. I'll
keep you posted. Do you get a 500 error too? The so-called "sad feather"
(a banner with a huge "Service Unavailable" sign) appears.

> Another issue, I'm having some kind of refresh
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/b91sdilg7lxz6sd/refresh.png?dl=0 problem
> with Base. Is it just me?

This seems unrelated to translations. It's probably a graphical display
issue. I can't reproduce it on my system.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Pootle access

Posted by Pedro Albuquerque <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I just tried all accesses, Confluence, Bugzilla, Forum, ASF CMS,
ID.apache.org and Pootle.

Re: Pootle access

Posted by Pedro Albuquerque <pa...@gmail.com>.
On 18-02-2015 21:40, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> On 18/02/2015 Pedro Albuquerque wrote:
>> OK, but I'm using those committer's username and password. And the
>> result stays the same.
>
> Let me clarify: you have a username and password that work (today) at
> https://id.apache.org/

Here is a screen capture
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/6c17kefm8hr924e/AAU.png?dl=0> of apache.org,
taken now.
> but do not work in Pootle? If yes, I can take a look at your account
> records in Pootle and see if it can be fixed.

And here is the Pootle answer
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/g0039a55io1hygx/FFLG.png?dl=0>, also now.

Sorry for the delay. I can try other AOO sites if you like, but it seems
to be only Pootle access! Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Pedro.

Re: Pootle access

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.

Re: Pootle access

Posted by Pedro Albuquerque <pa...@gmail.com>.
OK, but I'm using those committer's username and password. And the
result stays the same.

Furthermore, I usually use Lastpass to access and have those stored in
Keepass, and I still know them from my memory. All of these match.
And still don't get access.

The only email I use for AOO's sites is the one I tried to reset the
password with (this one). I tried using ...@apache.org but it doesn't
work, obviously.

Something is wrong.

Regards,