Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by bkrz <bi...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/28 11:30:03 UTC

User-Agent string in Solr

Hi all,
I want to use Solr Cell to extract content from remote URLs. The User-Agent
string that my Solr server uses is "Java/1.6.0_30", so I guess that it's
hardcoded somewhere in the class implementing the HTTP Client functionality.

My question is: Provide Solr any way to change this string like Nutch do?

Thanks in advance,
Victor

Re: User-Agent string in Solr

Posted by hy <hy...@sitepark.com>.
Hi Victor,

i have the same problem. Did you find a solution to set the user-agent in
solr-cell (ExtractingRequestHandler)?

Greetings