Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by RAJU RAO <ra...@lauren.co.in> on 2002/01/02 07:27:39 UTC

accessing clicked action in pipeline

Hi,

I have a form (xsp-based) that has multiple actions. Based on each action I
wish to display different forms (xsp's) after performing some java code. Is
there a way to access the currently-clicked cocoon-action in the pipelines.
I wish to use the following format:

<MAP MATCH ....>
  <MAP:ACT SET = .... my set of actions defined in the sitemap
       <MAP:SELECT ... something that gives access to the value in
cocoon-action
           <WHEN test = value of 1st button ...>
                 <GENERATE  1.xsp>
           <WHEN test = value of 2nd button ...>