Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com> on 2014/06/26 04:13:01 UTC

Re: July report project list

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 12:23 PM, Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org> wrote:
> I found some inconsistencies in the July report.
> Apache Stratos graduated in May, so it should not report anymore, right?

Stratos is still getting Incubator reminders because they did not complete the
Graduation guide.  Specifically, this step was missed:

    http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#unincubate

I have CC'd the Stratos dev list on this message.  Can a Stratos person please
review the Graduation guide, take care of editing podlings.xml and see whether
any other steps were missed?

Marvin Humphrey

Re: July report project list

Posted by Afkham Azeez <az...@wso2.com>.
On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 1:09 AM, Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>
wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 28, 2014 at 10:53 PM, Lakmal Warusawithana
> <la...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > I tried to commit changes on podlings.xml and projects/stratos.xml but
> not
> > allowed me to commit. [1]
> >
> > @Azeez/Suresh, Can you please see whether you can commit to it.
>
> It looks like Azeez took care of this task.  Thanks, both of you!

Yes, I updated the files, but couldn't locate this mail to reply to.
Thanks.

> Marvin Humphrey

*Afkham Azeez*
Senior Software Architect & Senior Manager; WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com,

*Member; Apache Software Foundation; **http://www.apache.org/*
<http://www.apache.org/>
* email: **azeez@wso2.com* <az...@wso2.com>
* cell: +94 77 3320919blog: **http://blog.afkham.org*
<http://blog.afkham.org/>
* twitter: **http://twitter.com/afkham_azeez*
<http://twitter.com/afkham_azeez>
*linked-in: **http://lk.linkedin.com/in/afkhamazeez
<http://lk.linkedin.com/in/afkhamazeez>*

*Lean . Enterprise . Middleware*

Re: July report project list

Posted by Afkham Azeez <az...@wso2.com>.

Re: July report project list

Posted by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>.

Re: July report project list

Posted by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>.

Re: July report project list

Posted by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I tried to commit changes on podlings.xml and projects/stratos.xml but not
allowed me to commit. [1]

@Azeez/Suresh, Can you please see whether you can commit to it.

[1]

Lakmals-MacBook-Pro:content lakmal$ svn commit -m "finishing stratos
graduation steps"

svn: E175013: Commit failed (details follow):

svn: E175013: Access to '/repos/asf/!svn/me' forbidden

--
Lakmal Warusawithana
Vice President, Apache Stratos

Re: July report project list