Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de> on 2005/03/15 13:59:28 UTC

[Announcement] myfaces.apache.org ONLINE

Hi all,

after we have been accepted as an toplevel project of ASF,
we now run our own host (myfaces.apache.org)

we hope you enjoy the growing documentation of MyFaces. ;)

next step will be a new release ;)
and also passing TCK is on our plan!

stay tuned!

-Matthias

Re: [Announcement] myfaces.apache.org ONLINE

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Matthias!
:-)

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Great you guys, MyFaces gets an Apache face finally ;)

regards,

Martin

Antwort: [Announcement] myfaces.apache.org ONLINE

Posted by Rico Wiese <Ri...@data-experts.de>.
Hi Matthias,