Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by sunilmanu <su...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/21 16:41:35 UTC

Displaying Image Gallery ?

Hello Everyone,

I need help on displaying an image Gallery.

eg: I have 35 image names to be iterated over and I need to display 5 each
row . Its easy if i display everything on 1 row/column. How can we put in
this condition that every 6th image I need it to be displayed on a different
row ?

Table component is not that useful for this. Do we have any other component
that I can use ?

Thanks,
Sunil

Re: Displaying Image Gallery ?

Posted by spamsucks <sp...@rhoderunner.com>.
I migrated stitches to maven2, and broke the stitches site.  I will email
you the jar (off the list) and some pointers on how to use this grid layout
component tonight (when I get home).

Phillip
Posted by sunilmanu <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by spamsucks <sp...@rhoderunner.com>.
I wrote a component that does exactly this (for the exact same problem of
displaying images in a image gallery)

It's called "grid layout" and  it's part of stitches.  It will create a
table that will create a row for a given number of columns.  I am willing to