Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by i-am-pathetic <de...@softsolindustries.com> on 2006/10/11 14:42:34 UTC

IBM RAD and MyFaces

Hi everyone:
    I have been working foolishly on trying to get the input calendar to
work correctly just in a test page!!! Has anyone tackled this rathole I have
gotten myself into???

The extension filter seems to blow up if I jjust put tomahawk in lib....

I get an internal server error just putting a basic calendar tag with a
popup....

What is the best solution using RAD for better JSF components???

Please!!! Thank you...