Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gd...@macromedia.com> on 2001/08/20 19:08:14 UTC

IRC CHAT REMINDER (NOTE: LATER)

SERVER:  irc.dal.net or your favorite equivalent
CHANNEL: #ApacheAxis
TIME:    1:30PM EDT?

Hi all!

Well, the alpha's out the door, and it's time to get cranking on alpha-2!
Tomorrow's chat will revolve around next steps, and how to best move forward
with things like:

* WSDL support
* Attachments
* Configuration (WSDD)
* EJB provider
* etc..

I'd like to start the chat at 1:30PM EDT (10:30AM PDT) if possible, since
there's an XML Protocol conference call I will be on until then.  Is that OK
for people?  If that's a bit late, feel free to get started at 1PM, and I'll
just show up late.

See you tomorrow!

Glen Daniels
Macromedia