Posted to users@maven.apache.org by aldana <al...@gmx.de> on 2007/11/20 11:00:16 UTC

maven-javadoc report fails

hi,

i've got problems with javadoc report plugin
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-javadoc-plugin:2.3. it breaks during page
generation (see below). log mentions 1 error. but i only see warnings from
javadoc, no hint what the "real breaking" error is.

some more informations:
1) report works in other projects (that means, with other poms)
2) generation of javadoc of failing project works fine, when executed inside
eclipse
3) when executing maven with -e flag i do not get more detailed information,
just stack-trace shown with MavenReportException.

what is going wrong, too many warnings to handle? any workarounds?

1 error
103 warnings
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]

Re: maven-javadoc report fails

Posted by aldana <al...@gmx.de>.
i seemed to have resolved the error. was my mistake, there was a wrong html
document inside my package.html so it was failing. the eclipse javadoc
processor went through because it did not scan the src/main/javadoc folder.

sorry, wrong alert.

Posted by aldana <al...@gmx.de>.