Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by David M Johnson <Da...@Sun.COM> on 2005/12/21 17:24:55 UTC

Tagging in Roller

Elias,

We're really interested in moving forward with tagging for weblog
entries and you've already done some work in this area. Do you guys
need help putting together a proposal or a patch?

- Dave

Re: Tagging in Roller

Posted by Elias Torres <el...@torrez.us>.
I'm on holiday right now, meaning, I'll most likely have time to put a
proposal together and start  a rough patch to get this thing started.

-Elias