Posted to users@pulsar.apache.org by guo jiwei <te...@apache.org> on 2021/12/27 14:52:46 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Pulsar 2.7.4 released

The Apache Pulsar team is proud to announce Apache Pulsar version 2.7.4.

Pulsar is a highly scalable, low latency messaging platform running on
commodity hardware. It provides simple pub-sub semantics over topics,
guaranteed at-least-once delivery of messages, automatic cursor management for
subscribers, and cross-datacenter replication.

For Pulsar release details and downloads, visit:

https://pulsar.apache.org/download

Release Notes are at:
http://pulsar.apache.org/release-notes

We would like to thank the contributors that made the release possible.

Regards
Jiwei Guo (Tboy)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Pulsar 2.7.4 released

Posted by Huanli Meng <hu...@streamnative.io>.
Greate job. Thanks Jiwei.

BR//Huanli

Posted by mattison chao <ma...@gmail.com>.
Great news!!

Posted by PengHui Li <pe...@apache.org>.
Great Job!  Thanks, Jiwei.

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Bitfox

See here the release notes
http://pulsar.apache.org/release-notes

By the way this is only a maintenance release, don't expect new features.

If you want you can check the latest major release 2.9.1 as it includes so
many new features compared with 2.7

I hope that helps

Enrico

Posted by bi...@bitfox.top.