Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Rogerio Pereira <ro...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/20 16:54:34 UTC

strange error while compiling myfaces from svn sources

Hi guys,

I'm trying to compile myfaces from svn sources, but i'm getting this error:

[surefire] Running org.apache.myfaces.test.ImplClassElementTestCase
[surefire] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 0,262 sec
<<<<<<<< FAILURE !!

Note: I'm behing proxy and i set all proxy related info in
~/.m2/settings.xml

--
Yours truly (Atenciosamente),

Rogério

Re: strange error while compiling myfaces from svn sources

Posted by Rogerio Pereira <ro...@gmail.com>.
In fact this is an "Network unreachable" while running