Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Hertenstein Alain <al...@gva.eri.ch> on 2003/06/25 16:31:37 UTC

RE : IIS 5 + Tomcat 4.1.24 + JK2 Connector problem

Hi David,

No I don't have any, here is what I have in my workers2.properties file :

<----------------
#Define the communication channel
[channel.socket:localhost:8009]
info=Ajp13 forwarding over socket
tomcatId=localhost:8009

# Map the Tomcat examples webapp to the Web server uri space
[uri:/examples/*]
info=Map the whole webapp

What is that [shm] entry you mentioned ?

Thanks again,
Alain