Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jason Kratzer <Ja...@C-P.com> on 2005/11/21 18:00:57 UTC

How to find junk folder and retreive a message.

Hello,

I am currently attempting to find the junk folder on my server. I am
using SpamAssassin 3.x with postfix and AMAVISD. Earlier today an e-mail
was blocked that was intended for the president of the company. I am
currently trying to find this e-mail. I am not sure if the consultants
who set this up set the e-mails to delete or go to a junk folder. Any
help would be great!.

MSN: jbob5@hotmail.com

Thank you,
Jason Kratzer
Network Administrator
Cuhaci & Peterson Architects L.L.C.
1220 Alden Road
Orlando, FL 32803
(407) 228-4220 Ext. 1444 (Office)
(407) 228-4219 (Fax)
jasonk@c-p.com <BL...@c-p.com>  (email)
www.c-p.com <BLOCKED::http://www.c-p.com/>  (Web)

Re: How to find junk folder and retreive a message.

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Nov 21, 2005 at 12:00:57PM -0500, Jason Kratzer wrote:
> I am currently attempting to find the junk folder on my server. I am
> using SpamAssassin 3.x with postfix and AMAVISD. Earlier today an e-mail
> was blocked that was intended for the president of the company. I am
> currently trying to find this e-mail. I am not sure if the consultants
> who set this up set the e-mails to delete or go to a junk folder. Any
> help would be great!.

Just an fyi, since your issue is with amavis and not spamassassin, it would
probably be faster to ask your question on the appropriate amavis list
instead, though some folks here may be able to help out.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
My sister opened a computer store in Hawaii.  She sells C shells down