Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by James Strachan <ja...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2003/08/22 15:50:52 UTC

Specifying where the WebAppDocument goes...

Thanks to David's hint, I've managed to generate XMLBeans for the J2EE
schemas and to put the generated classes into different packages (j2ee,
web, ejb etc).

I've now got WebAppType and EjbJarType into the right package, (web and
ejb respectively) however I can't seem to get the WebAppDocument and
the EjbJarDocument types to go into the same package as the root
element.

Any ideas on how to do this - or is it a bug or feature :) ?

Incidentally the build has moved slightly in CVS its now here...

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/incubator-geronimo/modules/xbeans/

the schemas & xsdconfig files are in the src/schema subdirectory.

you can see the generated code here if it helps...

(under the project reports link there's javadoc & source code)

If you install maven you can build this yourself by just running

	maven

and it'll generate & compile the code & create the javadoc into
target/docs/apidocs

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/