Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Struts Newsgroup (@Basebeans.com)" <st...@basebeans.com> on 2002/03/13 18:40:01 UTC

How to use XML and XSL with Struts?

Subject: How to use XML and XSL with Struts?
From: "jcorey" <jo...@haverstickconsulting.com>
 ===
In my action I parse an xml document.  I find the section of the xml data I
want to display.
Then I put a Node in the request and forward to a view jsp.  The view jsp
transforms the node object and puts the result in the response output
stream.

Is there a better way?

Re: How to use XML and XSL with Struts?

Posted by Erwin Teseling <g....@hetnet.nl>.
Could you share your solution on this list?

Thanks,
Erwin

Re: RE: RE: How to use XML and XSL with Struts?

Posted by Gernot Koller <li...@kabsi.at>.

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Posted by Gernot Koller <li...@kabsi.at>.
Hi!