Posted to user@flink.apache.org by narasimha <sw...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/14 16:42:30 UTC

K8s operator for dlink

Hi all,

Checking if anyone has deployed flink using k8s operator.

If so what has been the experience and well it has eased the job updates.

Also was there any comparison among other available operators like

• lyft
• Google cloud

Thanks in advance, some insights into the above will save lot of time.

Re: K8s operator for dlink

Posted by Austin Cawley-Edwards <au...@gmail.com>.
Hey Narasimha,

We use an operator at FinTech Studios[1] (built by me) to deploy Flink via
the Ververica Platform[2]. We've been using it in production for the past 7
months with no "show-stopping" bugs, and know some others have been
experimenting with bringing it to production as well.

Best,
Austin

[1]: https://github.com/fintechstudios/ververica-platform-k8s-operator
[2]: https://www.ververica.com/platform