Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Shay Thompson <st...@adobe.com> on 2011/03/11 23:49:49 UTC

Modifying Apache Sling JCR Resource Resolver

I need to add an extra URL Mapping to the Resource Resolver in a way that doesn't require the felix console.  I was hoping to POST a .cfg file but I've been unable to get that to work.  Could anyone recommend a different route I could use?

Thanks,
Shay

Re: Modifying Apache Sling JCR Resource Resolver

Posted by Sarwar Bhuiyan <sa...@gmail.com>.
I believe the resource resolver settings are loaded from the repository on
startup.  Go to
/libs/sling/config/org.apache.sling.jcr.resource.internal.JcrResourceResolverFactoryImpl<http://localhost:4502/crx/repository/crx.default/libs/sling/config/org.apache.sling.jcr.resource.internal.JcrResourceResolverFactoryImpl>to
see the properties

I'm not sure how you can use curl POST to change the
resource.resolver.mapping property as it is a String[] but I believe it can
be done.

Sarwar