Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by "Chan, Charles" <Ch...@CIBC.ca> on 2003/01/10 17:30:35 UTC

Pass parameters to attainGoal?

Can you pass parameters to attainGoal? I know I can use j:set to set some
variables before calling attainGoal. However, that's very implicit. It would
be nice if attainGoal can make its parameters explicit, then users would
know exactly what needs to be passed.

Thanks
Charles

Re: Pass parameters to attainGoal?

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Fri, 2003-01-10 at 11:30, Chan, Charles wrote:
> Can you pass parameters to attainGoal? I know I can use j:set to set some
> variables before calling attainGoal. However, that's very implicit. It would
> be nice if attainGoal can make its parameters explicit, then users would
> know exactly what needs to be passed.

This is probably not the best way to do this. I would suggest making a
dyna tag if you wish to encapsulate some logic. And you can certainly
pass parameters to a dyna tag.

> Thanks
> Charles

jvz.