Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Christoph Jäger <ch...@derwald.at> on 2011/09/06 23:08:47 UTC

Palette problems IE9: premature form submit

Hi,

a user just pointed me to a problem with the palette component under IE9. I searched JIRA, and found TAP5-1544 almost exactly describing the problem I see: Palette's selection and ordering buttons cause premature form submit in IE9.

What's the best way of reporting this issue? Reopen TAP5-1544? Create a new ticket?

Best Regards,

Christoph Jäger