Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by polymorphisme <we...@polymorphisme.org> on 2012/07/02 13:14:15 UTC

linefeed-treatment="preserve"

Hi,

with this code :

<fo:block space-before="10pt" space-after="10pt" font-family="Arial, DejaVu
Sans, Times New Roman"
    linefeed-treatment="preserve">3. Un caractère nouvelle ligne
<fo:character character="&#x000A;"/>.</fo:block>

Fop 1.0 return :
3. Un caractère nouvelle ligne#.

And I don't understand because the font Arial and DejaVu Sans contains the
glyphe &#x000A; !

Have you an idea ? Thanks.

Re: linefeed-treatment="preserve"

Posted by Pascal Sancho <ps...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
There is something wrong in FOP regarding the fo:character.
This is reproduced with FOP dev version.
You should fill in a bug report at [1], attacching your test case.

That said, this fo:character is not required in your snippet, you can
insert directly any character in your text node:
Un caractère nouvelle ligne&#x000A;.
This will be rendered as expected.

[1] http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=Fop

--
pascal

Re: linefeed-treatment="preserve"

Posted by polymorphisme <we...@polymorphisme.org>.
Ok, I have write the bug ID 53497 on Bug List. Thanks.